ECM hospital provides full service cardiology services. The facility is home to:
- three cardiovascular catheterization labs and a special procedures room,
- an 11-bed cardiac critical care unit,
- a 36 bed cardiac in-patient unit,
- two open heart /cardiac surgical suites
- a six bed cardiothoracic recovery unit
- Progressive Care step-down unit.
Staffs in each area have received specialized training for the care and treatment of heart-related diseases. We also have 11 diagnostic and interventional cardiologists on staff. For a list of specific procedures performed in the facility cath lab, please review the cardiac cath lab tab.
ECM Hospital is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. ECM is also a partner with the American Heart and Stroke Association.